Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mission Ready Sleep Ready product a worthwhile investment

Note: Mission Ready offered my social circles a 30 percent discount on Sleep Ready or other supplements through Aug. 31. Get it here
 
I haven't done a ton of product endorsements - or even reviews, for that matter - but today, I feel like one is warranted.

A couple weeks ago, I lamented on Twitter my lack of sleep due to a variety of factors: stress, noise, new environment, etc. I've only been in Atlanta a couple months, started a new job, moved in with my boyfriend and facing a variety of challenges with being in a new city.

My sleep was seriously suffering. I'd even been prescribed Ambien from my physician, but I'm not a fan of taking anything that can be habit-forming.

My colleague introduced me to Mission Ready Sleep Ready, a "100% natural, vegetarian and gluten-free sleep aid." According to the Mission Ready website, it contains melatonin, magnesium, vitamin D-3, Gama-aminobutyric acid (GABA), valerian, lavendar and passion flower.

I'll admit I was seriously skeptical whether this would really help. I've taken a straight melatonin supplement from GNC in the past, and it made me feel terrible.

I started taking Sleep Ready on Monday, Aug. 6. I try to go to sleep by 10 p.m. during the week, so I took one tablet at about 8:35 p.m. I definitely noticed a sleepy, relaxed feeling within an hour of taking it. However, it wasn't as if I couldn't function. I just felt calm, relaxed and peaceful. The instructions say you can take one to two tablets each night.

That night, not only did I sleep well, but I don't recall waking up once - not to turn over, adjust pillows, go to the bathroom, nothing! I typically wake up several times throughout the night for one or all of those reasons.

This continued throughout the week. I noticed a deeper, more restful sleep, and as a result, I was more alert, focused and positive during the day. I'm not sure I realized how much my poor sleep was affecting me daily.

This week, I didn't take my Sleep Ready on Monday night. I definitely noticed that I didn't sleep as well. I reverted back to waking up to adjust pillows or go to the bathroom.

I can honestly say that, at least based on the past week, Sleep Ready is an incredibly valuable product that has not only improved my sleep, but helped improve my life overall! Further, the company was started by former U.S. Navy SEALs, and anytime I can support our military or veterans, I will.

In full disclosure, the bottle of Sleep Ready I received was complimentary, but I intend to be a faithful customer going forward. Additionally, this is not intended as medical advice, and I am not a medical professional or qualified to advise anyone on medical problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment